Thursday 26 July 2012

Wreath Card Take 2

Well, I just couldn't wait for all the other things to arrive, so I made do with what I have.
I wanted to made another card for the 52CC Throwdown challenge

Now, are you sitting down? I've just realised I have no DSP that relates at all to Xmas!! Do you need a moment to catch your breath, steady yourself or make a cuppa? How disgraceful of me to let this happen and I will sure to be looking for some more ;)
I had a digital stamp that I wanted to use. They are just adorable! The two kids sitting in the Wreath. I decided to print it onto watercolour paper so I could use my Stampin' Markers and blender pen.


Once I had the stamp all coloured and had added a little glitz (which I don't think really shows up), I started on the card itself. I had a particular layout in mind but that's where the no shows in my mailbox should have helped out. Anyway, a bit of juggling and playing around, I decided I was fairly happy with it.

Thanks for looking xx


7 comments:

  1. Don't worry about not having any paper - lots of 'everyday' paper can be used effectively on Christmas cards, I think. And indeed, lots of specifically Christmas papers can be used all year round if you look at it in a certain light! Anyway, these two are really cute perched upon the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kylie - thanks for joining in again this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always make your own paper - with stamps and ink and I know you have those! Give it a try, you'll surprise yourself.

    Gorgeous card, love that sweet little image.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what? I used to NEVER buy DSP!!! Isn't that INSANITY?! I must say, though, this card turned out adorably without any! Thanks for joining us again this week at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely Christmas card Kylie! Fab colouring of the sweet image!
    Thanks so much for sharing another card with us at 52 {C}CT this week!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking the other day that I need to get some more Christmas dsp because I don't have much. Love how your card turned out, it's perfect with out any dsp! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie - this card is just adorable. I have always been a patterned paper-a-holic, just can't get enough of it - but I do know that you can do lots without it, just like you've done with this darling card! Thanks so much for joining us again at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.