Friday 6 July 2012

Happy Birthday to me....

Well what else do you do on your birthday but hop over to Ikea and buy more storage for all your craft stuff! I decided to get some more boxes for stamps and things. I also found this really cool item that is actually meant for a paper roll. I decided I could use it to store my ribbon. I reckon it will work a treat lol.


I received a card from my awesome Mum in Canberra. Mum is the reason I got into cardmaking. She is soooo clever. Unfortunately she suffers the effects of a stroke that she had a couple of years ago (at 51 years old) but she still makes cards and loves craft.

Here is the card she sent me

Love you, Mum!!!

6 comments:

  1. You are SO naughty! Fancy not telling any of us you had a birthday coming up!!!

    Happy birthday Kylie - I'm glad to read you had a lovely day shopping. Wish we had Ikea in Canberra.

    Lovely card from your mum. Enjoy the rest of your birthday :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not naughty, just absent minded?? It seems to pop up so quick being at the beginning of the month, that sometimes I just forget lol. Thanks for your birthday wishes xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Kylie :) Sounds like you had a lovely day doing some fun shopping! I totally second Patrice's wish for an IKEA in Canberra but good to know that you got the chance to enjoy it! What a lovely card to get for your birthday and definitely one to treasure :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! That looks fabulous for ribbon!
    Love your mum's card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Kylie! Your Mum made you an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Kylie loved your ribbon holder:) Your Mum's card is gorgeous!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.