Friday 20 July 2012

JAI #127 - Colour Challenge & IBS #18 - Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone. I was hunting around today and found a sketch challenge that I thought I would play along with which also gave me the basis for my colour challenge at Just Add Ink.


Here is my card -



The colour inspiration came from "Just Add Ink"


I, once again, opted for Blue in my combo.

This is the Sketch from "Inspired By Stamping"

IBSIC-#18

A bit of embossing with my Lattice and Perfect Polka Dots folder on Whisper White card. I have also embossed the small black panel with the Stripes folder. I stamped my Four Frames stamp with Marina Mist and punched out with my Frame Punch. The sentiment is from my Petite Pairs set.

Thanks for looking and click on their images to check out these challenges. xx


12 comments:

  1. Very elegant Kylie - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kylie! Great textures and I love how you balanced the blues - makes your eye travel all over the card :) Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie this is a beautiful card using our colour challenge and I love your choice of blue. However, a thumbnail of your lovely entry does not appear to be showing on the JAI blog, so if you want to try and upload your entry again I will remove the entry that doesn't show a little thumbnail picture of your entry. I can't seem to fix this in Mr Linky myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mae, thanks for that. I have uploaded a second time so please let me know if it works. I have VERY temperamental internet so I sometimes just can't tell myself if it has worked - fun huh? If it hasn't worked, just delete the two links and I will try and upload again. Sorry to cause trouble xx

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous blue to team up with black and white. Love the ribbon and lace detail on your card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue as your colour of choice Kylie, it makes a very pretty combination teamed with the black and white and especially with that gorgeous eyecatching bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I love the splash of blue against the black and white. Thanks for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that striking blue teamed with Basic Black & White - it's really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty, Kylie! That blue reminds me of a delightful Tiffany box. :) Thanks so much for playing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Kylie! The blue just pops right out of my computer screen; it's stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Kylie! Love the colors. thanks for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.