Friday 20 July 2012

ATS - Scrapbook Challenge #2

Yep, it's that time of the month again at Addicted to Stamps where we want all you Scrappers out there to join in.

Our theme was chosen by Victoria this month. She decided on 'HOLIDAYS'.

I got very carried away with my layout and ended up doing a double page. I still have so much to do for this holiday - Hawaii in January 2012.

This was the day that my mum, step-father and I decided to go parasailing. The weather was perfect, the water just a little cool for my tropical liking, and we had a blast.

Because you had to go tandem, Mum got to go a second time when it was my turn. She didn't complain about that! We had sooo much fun and it was an experience I will never forget and just had to capture the day as best I could.

Here is my LO


I love using lots of photos, if possible, when I scrapbook and this is no exception. This day was so huge, it could have been a scrapbook on its own lol!!!

Thanks for looking and I hope to see what you come up with at Addicted to Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie - what a great way to remember such a wonderful holoiday - it looks like you had great fun too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great challenge Kylie and I really hope I get to join in! I love your bright pages and the day sounds brilliant fun! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.