Tuesday 24 July 2012

52CC Throwdown Theme Challenge - Wreath

Well! This certainly was a challenge for me as I really wanted to participate but didn't have anything at all to do with Wreaths.

What did we ever do without the internet? I jumped on and grabbed a free digital stamp and Bob's your uncle! (Well, mine is Trevor but that's another story..)

I'm not sure if I pulled off the whole 'Wreath on the door' look but this is it.
Very basic and quite boring?? LOL.

I've purchased another wreath stamp and some other bits and bobs (there's that bob again!) but I'm not sure if everything will arrive in time to get a second entry in.

Nevermind, thanks for looking!



You can find the challenge at 52CC THROWDOWN!!

7 comments:

  1. I think you're too hard on yourself! I love the embossing as door panels and I do like the snowflakes embossing folder as well! And anything traditional colours instantly gets my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie - this is super and and you've hit the nail right on the head - thanks for joining in the challenge at 52CCT this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's perfect for our challenge, love the door panels andthe colour combo. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, I think it's brilliant!!! LOVE the textured door panels--fabulous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie - what a great sport you are for this challenge and I think you pulled it off wonderfully!! Still laughing at your post too :o) My uncle's name is Lee but my husband has one named Bob - LOL. Anyway... thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reckon this is fab Kylie - your door is great and I love the fizzy, bright colours!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again at 52 {C}CT!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love that you made a door for your wreath. Very creative! Thanks for playing along this this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.