Thursday 12 July 2012

CASology Week #1 Cue Card - Sun

This is a new challenge blog that I saw on Val's blog this morning. I decided that seeing I pretty much like CAS, I would join in. Also, having just created a new challenge blog myself, I really wanted to participate from the beginning.

The challenge is to create a CAS design and incorporate the sun. Unfortunately I really don't have anything with the sun on it! I grabbed my Stampin' Up 'Sunny Fun' set. I only used one of the kids playing in the water for this card. Coloured him in with Stampin' Up markers. Embossed the background cardstock with Swiss dots. The pleated satin ribbon is Baja Breeze. The sentiment says it all!

Here is my card




Click on the pic below to have a look at this cool challenge




Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. It looks like a great new challenge blog - can't wait to have a go. Love your card - trouble is it's been so long since we've had any sun here I've forgotten what it looks like! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all that embossing on your card with that cute little stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Cute little image. I'm off to check out the new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this guy just relaxing and soaking up the rays! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cute image. Grea card. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No big deal at all that you don't have an actual sun! :) You've created your own version of sunshine with that adorable little guy! Love the sentiment too! Thank you so much for joining us for CASology's very first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so cute!! love your interpretation of the cue word! thanks for playing along with CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute take on the challenge and I love the ribbon along the bottom. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.