Monday 16 July 2012

The Paper Players - Wordsmith

Gee, it feels like a long time since I have played at this challenge. Actually, it is! The point of this challenge is to create a Clean & Simple Card using Words as your main focal point.

I've created a card that has the first panel embossed with a Script folder. I also really wanted to use the Versamarker technique on this card. I stamped my Elements of Style stamp with Whisper White ink then drew around the edges of the stamp with my Versamarker.

The sentiment has been punched using my ornament punch and then just rounding off the top. I thought it made a really nice tear drop shape.

So my words are obviously created with my Script embossing folder and my sentiment.

Here is my card -



You can find the challenge HERE 
 

Thanks for looking xx


5 comments:

  1. Lovely Kylie - that scrip folder is just beautiful - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo very elegant! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this technique. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use words for your embossed background! A great way to interpret the challenge!! Love the colors, too....very soothing! Thanks so much for playing my "wordsmith" challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture on each layer and the script background really does tie into the theme this week. Fabulous card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.