Wednesday 18 July 2012

ATS - CAS Challenge #1

Hi everyone! Another great challenge at Addicted to Stamps. We are slowly but surely building our following and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week.
My DT are the coolest bunch of Designer Chicks going around. Have a look at the blog and see what they have come up with for inspiration.

Here is my card for this week's challenge -




I have used a VERY clean and simple design in the spirit of this challenge. I have stamped my image directly onto the card. This is a new set that I just purchased called Pedal Presents. I have coloured the bike and flowers with Stampin' Up Markers. My sentiment is a stamp from my Petite Pairs set.

I also stamped the flowers again and cut them out to make them pop off the card.

I have used my Simply Scored (YAY!!) to create the frame.

Lots of white space and very simple.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to follow us at Addicted to Stamps to never miss out on our weekly challenges. We will also have a new monthly challenge soon for all you Scrap Addicts out there.

Good luck and BTW - Red bikes go faster don't they?


8 comments:

  1. Lovely Kylie a perfect example of CAS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red bikes certainly do go faster! (mine's black but then I'm a slow cyclist!)
    Fab card! Love the scored frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was red cars that went faster !! Must be different in Australia . Love your gorgeous Cas card , what a great stamp and beautifully coloured. I see you used your new score thingy then and the frame you have created really draws the eye in.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect CAS card Kylie and I love that stamp it will be so versatile you could put anything in that basket!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little bike! This is an excellent CAS card Kylie and I especially love your embossed border. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kylie - love your use of red on the bike - doesn't need anything else. Brilliant.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card Kylie! The scored frame and the little flowers really give the card dimension, and the bike looks great in red :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cool and CAS card. I love this Pedal Presents set xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.