Sunday 8 July 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - July Sketch Challenge

The awesome gals at 52CC Throwdown have given us a sketch for inspiration this week.
Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery - A perfect match? You decide lol. I didn't mind the combination. I also really like using purple in my Christmas Cards. I decided to layer the colours and add some Whisper White which I embossed with Snowflakes. The sentiment is stamped from my new set "Petite Pairs".
Then a few gems to finish off.

Here is my card -



(My impatience shows - another night time photo...)

You can find the challenge HERE
Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie - Love those colors and the embossed background! I am having the same problem lately with my photos :o(

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like these colours together and wouldn't have thought of putting them together for Christmas. They're very nice with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple on Christmas cards, wonderfully done, love the gems too! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Kylie! LOVE the dry embossed panels--fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous CAS style Christmas card kylie - thanks for joining us at 52CCT this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't beat snowflake embossed white CS - always a classy and elegant effect! Lovely colour combo too! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 CCT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.