Thursday 19 July 2012

CASology - Week #2 : Happy

Who doesn't like feeling happy? The Week 2 challenge at CASology has the theme: Happy!
I rifled through some storage boxes and finally found a little stamp set that I had bought when on holiday in Hawaii. Now, if remembering that awesome holiday back in January didn't put a smile on my dial, I don't know what will!
Perhaps my card will make you smile. Very CAS with a layered mat that has been framed by using my Simply Scored. A little bumble bee with some Yellow Stickles applied to his bod, and the sentiment says it all - BEE HAPPY


Here is my card -




And here is a close up of my Stickled Bumble Bee




You can find the challenge HERE

Thanks so much for looking xx

11 comments:

  1. I love that little bumble bee - great CAS card! Love the pop of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patrice. It was your CAS card for Addicted to Stamps that inspired me to use double dimensionals on the first panel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little bee! The scored frame looks great! Sounds like you're enjoying your score board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Kylie and a great take on the challenge - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it - CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just sooo cute and totally happy!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely adorable (& perfect) CAS! Love that little bee and the scored frame! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute bee Kylie and a lovely CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card all around! I love the mat, the scoring and the touch of glitter! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is BEE-utiful. So very CAS and cool! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.