Tuesday 4 November 2014

STAMPlorations Sketch #23

Hi everyone, I hope you are well.

I'm back today to share with you the brand new sketch we have at STAMPlorations.


I had a number of things in mind for this one - stamping the design etc. but I ended up using a stencil (thanks to my good pal Loll)

Here is my DT card -


I used three different Distress Inks to create the background colour.

The sentiments are from the Sentiment Builders: Celebrate and Vignette: Celebrate Artsy sets. 

A very masculine card!

We have Ingrid joining us as a guest designer for this challenge. Don't forget to visit her to check out what she has come up with.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Allsorts - Masculine
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes (using a sentiment)

Thanks so much for looking xx

12 comments:

  1. Love the warm colours of your harlequin design Kylie ... looks like one of those argyle sweathers! Perfect masculine CAS card. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, Kylie! I love the graduation of color in your stenciled design, so stylish! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classy and elegant card Kylie.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch and card! I agree with you and loll, a great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Argyle design, Kylie! Fab masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie,
    fabulous cas card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the CAS look of this elongated shaped card. Your color choices in the stencil pattern were so sophisticated and pretty. Just LOVE the look. Could be perfect for either gender too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect CAS male card...love it !x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesomeness! Fabulous job with the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job with the stencil, Kylie! Love the colours, great card! Thank you for the mention too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous guy card and fabulous inking, Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kylie. Great steciling and beautiful blending. Love how it shows off your sentiment, great masculine card! Have a fab day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.