Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Wreath and Big Holidays - IBS

Hi everyone! Today I am using two new releases from Inspired by Stamping - Christmas Wreath and Big Holidays.



Here is the stamp set that I worked with -



To start, I used a circle die to lightly trace around in pencil. Any size die is fine. It just depends on how big you would like your wreath.




I use a dark green ink and place my stamp on the line of the circle




Then just keep moving the stamp around following the line



I go over the circle a couple of times to make the wreath nice and full




Then I use a lighter green to give it even more coverage. Stamp just above and below the dark green





Here is my finished wreath





I stamped the bow onto red card stock, embossed with white powder and fussy cut it out. It is adhered with some foam squares.

Look at that beautiful big sentiment!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Just Us Girls - Wreaths

Thanks so much for looking xx








7 comments:

  1. love how you created this and thanks for the demo, might be trying this if I can find the right stamp....make another one with a few changes for TO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a complete wreath stamp not separate branches! Well done and a great tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pine wreath! Thanks for the step by step pictures! And, yes that's a great sentiment set!
    Love your card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too - thought this was one complete wreath and not just a branch! Fabulous card, and thanks for the tutorial! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to incorporate the challenge! Love the simplicity - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Great tutorial! And I'm loving that sentiment set...lovely font and sentiments! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kylie ... and a great way to make your own wreath with a stamp. The two colours of green really give it lots of depth even though it's just one layer. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.