Sunday 30 November 2014

Angry Birds Rock!

Hi there everyone. I have just finished up a really cool card that is for my nephews birthday next month.

My nephew LOVES Angry Birds and I have to admit that I quite like playing the game too. I went hunting for some punch art. I found these handy instructions HERE

I ended up having to adapt quite a lot as I don't have the required punches. Dies and other punches came in handy - they all worked quite well in the end.


Here is my card -




Aren't the Angry Bird characters adorable!! I really loved how this turned out. When I had my little characters made, I was trying to think of a design. I decided on a pop up card so they could all be displayed nice and proud lol.

I even used some strips of transparency here so they looked like they were really popping out. It worked well for the clouds too.





The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and embossed with white powder.

I think my nephew will be pleased with this one :)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Send A Smile - Anything Goes for Kids
Digi Designs Challenge - Creations for Kids
Time Out - Embossing
Delightful Challenges - It's a Kids World
4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts


Thanks so much for looking xx


18 comments:

  1. Awesome project Kylie, your nephew will love it! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking, angry birds are surely a favorite with kids, he will love it Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun and cute, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! My two nephews would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Kylie, my grandson would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just see you making this and having such a good time!! Love the creativity and this is sure going to make your nephew smile and thanks for joining TIme Out x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kylie this is so super cool and fun. I can think of a few kiddies and grown ups who would lurvvve this! Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the coolest pop up, Kylie! My boys would love it. The characters are perfect and the pop up designs is so fun - I wouldn't know where to start!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is adorable and so perfect for an angry bird fan. Thanks for sharing this with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids. We appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute box card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little box is wonderful. Great job with the clouds and the birds, any little boy would love this for his birthday. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of It's a Kid's World.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh ... this is so AWESOME!! Love it! Your nephew is going to go crazy over this.

    I am going to be making a pop-up box card soon, so now I know you are an expert, I can come to you with any help I need (just like I do for almost everything!). Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh this is wickedly cool! I love, love, love all of the die cuts on here. Great inspiration :) Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Die Cuts Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! I sa​w​ it linked at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it and your blog. I am now your newest follower. You are invited to visit my blog and become a follower for a chance at some awesome blog candy prizes here:​ http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/2014/12/5-year-blogaversary-celebration-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous! I love these pop up box cards... like you said it gets those characters "out there" ;-) Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in the "For the Kids" challenge at Di's Digi Designs Hope to see you in our latest challenge too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super fun Kylie! I absolutely love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so great. My nephew would adore this ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.