Wednesday 26 November 2014

ATSM Challenge #123 - Holiday

Good morning!

Today we are up to our HOLIDAY challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! 

We also have a DT call going on for this challenge!


Our wonderful sponsor is Rick St Dennis and I have used one of his images for my card -




These little cuties are called Star Pixie Trio

I have coloured them with my Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut out. I popped them on the card using dimensionals but left the tops of their hats and bent them over a bit. 

The sentiment is a wood stamp that I don't have a name for :(



The prize will be 3 digis to our winner!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Card Mania Challenge - Use a Digi
CAS on Sunday - Card for a Child (my Xmas card is for my nieces)


Thanks so much for looking xx


22 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring and really fun card for your nieces x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The image is so cute. Hope you are behaving yourself! :)
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this card. Those little guys are absolutely fabulous and the colouring is brilliant. CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, your coloring and fussy cutting is absolutely perfect! I love the way those cute little fellas just pop off your card like they are coming after you. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable ! You have colored the images so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cheeky little chaps, beautifully coloured and great fussy cutting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Kylie! So cute and your colouring looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kylie, you colored these images absolutely beautifully! I love your CAS design, too...so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pixies are just darling, Kylie and your coloring is absolutely amazing! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colouring is great and I love your dimensional design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring is so realistic! You are inspiring me to buy the spectrum noir markers, but again I don't think I can color you :) Fantastic card Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kylie. The bendy hats work very well. Love your colouring. A card that's sure to raise many smiles! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great CAS card, love the images. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so super cute Kylie and gorgeous colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cute card Kylie and your colouring is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These little guys are just too adorable! Beautifully colored, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing pixies...and your colouring has, again, put me into a state of awe! WOW!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow an amazing card that image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.