Sunday 30 November 2014

More Christmas Cards using Inspired by Stamping

Hi everyone,

Another quick post from me today.

Here is a vintage looking Christmas Card that I have created using products from Inspired by Stamping.


I did a lot of sponging with distress inks and then just layered my stamps over each other.


I have used the following supplies -


Inspired by Stamping Build A Stocking stamp set


Inspired by Stamping Poinsettias stamp set

(see, you don't HAVE to only use Christmas themed stamps to create a Christmas card)

Inspired by Stamping Spring Lilacs stamp set


Thanks so much for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie! Love your masculine tag! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layering of stamps ... love the vintage style! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered stamping and the angled panel - well done

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.