Saturday 2 December 2017

Happy Little Stampers Craft Retreat {Photo Heavy}

Hello! This is my first post since landing back in Australia after my 3 week trip to the UK for the 2017 Happy Little Stampers Retreats! 

What an amazing time we had and I would like to share some photos with you.

First up was Manchester at the beginning of November. 

Our itinerary was Light Up Christmas Cards, Partial Die Cutting Techniques, Brusho Techniques - Smooshing, Emboss Resist, Stencils.

Day 1 I showed everyone how to create a light up card using Chibitronic Light Circuits.

   

   

   

Image may contain: 5 people, people sitting, table and indoor   Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, table and indoor

  Image may contain: 2 people, indoor   Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting, phone and indoor


Day 2 was messy with Brushos and Watercolouring but unfortunately I hardly took any photos! 

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor  

We made 62 cards that weekend. Not bad for 11 of us! Here are a 'few' of them :)

No automatic alt text available.

Then it was time to say goodbye :(

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, people standing

Thank you to everyone that came along that weekend. I loved every minute of it and can't wait to see you all again!

Here are some shots of my travels before, during, and after the retreats -

        

   

   

   

    

   

Ok, on to Swindon!

The itinerary was the same as Manchester!

   

   

 

   

   

   




Total of cards made at Swindon - 63! 

Overall there were a total of 125 cards made at both retreats. WOW!

I would like to thank Sandie, Sarah, and Val who allowed me to 'live' with them while I was over there. You all made me feel so welcome. So welcome that I will have to come back and stay again haha!

Thank you to Anita for being my driving buddy and for the lovely time we had sightseeing at Stratford-upon-Avon.

Another thank you to Sarah who took delivery of all our supplies for the retreats!

Thank you to Susan and Kathy - I stole some of your photos :)

A massive thank you to everyone who made the journey to be part of the retreats. Spending time with like minded crafty people is seriously the best thing. We get to check out each others stash and have a play. There are many, many laughs and who could ask for more?

Thank you for popping in. I will be back soon with some cards that I made while at the retreats. xx


4 comments:

  1. and what a time we had! Wish I could have made it to the retreats but did live it listening to all that went on when you came home. Just loved all our time in London...how many times can 2 people go to the movies and theatre! Plus thank so much for doing my Xmas shopping with me but I did get to show our wonderful Xmas lights in good old London town...why no picture of them and our Alice in Wonderland cafe!! Looking forward to next year and missing my dear buddy already xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the retreat (Swindon) hugely, as I did in 2016 - can't wait for the next one. Nicked my pix? SHOCK HORROR - you are welcome

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved looking through all the photos Kylie. Nice to see some familiar faces. We need an Aussie Retreat.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.