Saturday 9 December 2017

Addicted to CAS - Sparkle!

Hi everyone and happy Saturday to you.

Today is exciting because I have a bit of a cameo role over at Addicted to CAS :) I am your hostess for our current challenge!


Let's see all things Sparkle on your creations. Don't forget to keep them clean and simple :)

I have made 3 cards for this challenge -

My first card is using a brusho panel which I have smooshed, overlayed with die, and then finished with a word die cut from glitter foam.



My next card is for my gorgeous new Grandson, Benjamin. Watercolouring and wink of stella for added sparkle :)



I have used HLS Christmas Joy for this card. Embossed the holly and sentiment and coloured with wink of stella.



I hope you will play along at Addicted to CAS over the next two weeks and Happy Little Stampers is the sponsor!


I would like to enter the following challenges -

The Merry Christmas Challenge (Card #3) - Anything Christmas
Crafty Cardmakers (Card #2) - Animal Magic
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - (Card #2) Anything Goes with a Critter 
Sheepski Designs (Card #1) - Sparkle and/or Shine

Card #3
Card #1

Thank you for popping in today and have a great weekend :)




14 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie! All three cards are terrific. I'm going to have to CASE the first one. I have that die and had not used it yet because I wasn't sure what to do with it, so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are wonderful, Kylie. Sparkle foam sounds like something I should have in my stash. The little dinosaurs are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish that I could master the art of the CAS card, alas I never seem to manage the less is more thing lol. Oh well never mind. Your cards are fabulous.
    Thank you for entering your cute dragons in to my Animal Magic challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are marvelous. So glad you shared your cards with A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Kylie! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, Kylie! I love how you created the background on the first one with Brushos...it's so pretty, and your sparkly sentiment is perfect!
    Congrats to you on becoming a 'Grandma'! How wonderful!!! Benjamin is one lucky boy to have you in his life...I know you're going to have lots of fun with him, too! Love his sweet little dragon card as well...it's perfect for a little boy, and your CAS 'Holly Jolly' Christmas card is just beautiful...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your cards are gorgeous Kylie, but I really love the little dragons and am so glad you are playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three cards are beautiful, thanks for joining us at A2Z with card number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cards! So clean and gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with A2Z this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Love these bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. all cards so wonderful :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
    Greetings
    DT heike 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Your sparkle card is just stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at SheepSki Designs! Good luck! (Hugs) Cara
    SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your cards! The sparkle card is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for linking your sweet CAS card to our challenge at a2z!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.