Saturday 2 December 2017

HLS Craft Retreat Cards

Hi, me again!

I hope you have seen my post regarding the HLS Craft Retreats? You can find it HERE if you would like to see the fun we had :)

I would now like to show you three of the cards that I made. I actually can't remember how many I made all up - I even gave away some of my light up cards to a couple of kids :)

Anyway, here are my cards -

Card #1


I really love how this turned out. This was a demo card using Black Brusho and a Stencil (thanks to Gay for the use of her stash). Once I had spritzed my water through the stencil to activate the Brusho powder, I flipped the stencil and got this impression. Love it! 

Challenges -


Card #2


Another card using the above technique but using rainbow colours this time :)

Challenges -

Southern Girls - Anything Goes

Card #3


This card is a design that I love (thanks Sarah!) and shows how to emboss resist while smooshing with Brusho powders.

Challenges -

Cute Card Thursdays - Things With Wings
Moo-Mania - Heat Embossing
Use your Stuff - Heat Embossing

Thanks for popping in xx

13 comments:

  1. Love these cards. I have never used Brusho powder, but am very intrigued. The results are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 gorgeous cards Kylie, looks like you had a fabulous time! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fab IRL too! I do love that stencil card for Time Out-so very arty and such stunning colours...I am so pleased to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what fab makes they were too - thanks for making it another fab retreat

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. All fab cards, but I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are amazing, so artistic and beautiful!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards and the technique you used.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations! Love the white embossing, very elegant! Thanks for joining our challenge at USE YOUR STUFF!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable cards !AMAZING! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania for the "Heat Embossing"challenge!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! I love your different backgrounds and all the fun mixed media! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
    Tammy -DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card :) Fantastic variety of backgrounds and sentiments too :) Thank you for joining us over at Use Your Stuff blog!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOoh these are gorgeous. Love the watercolour silhouettes. Thanks for sharing with us at UYS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! I especially love that first card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.