Saturday 30 December 2017

Inkspirational #151

Hi there everyone! I am back over at Inkspirational after some time off. We have a great challenge for you over the next 2 weeks - Sandie has asked us to use stamping only!

Here is my card -


Stamping like this is usually perfect for a one layer card but I stamped on a panel and popped it up with a piece of craft foam instead.

I have used HLS Mix Mash and stamped using my MISTI.


Check out the blog for more inspiration from the other designers.

See you there :)

7 comments:

  1. Super fun card Kylie! Great use of this stamp set and I love the colors you chose. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kylie, the stamps are lovely and I love the colour choice.
    Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Creative 2018. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do multi-coloured stamping so perfectly! Love it. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamping only, fab mix of colours and stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mix-Mash marvelous, Kylie! The design, colours and images make me smile! Happy New Year, sweet friend (and awesome Nanna!)...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice! You rocked this challenge with that creative circle pattern that you created!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Birthday card..love the colors and stamping!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.