Sunday 3 December 2017

You've Got a Friend in Me

I am on a bit of a blogging roll right now! Hi again everyone.

I am making the most of my time off before heading back to work. I have a number of die cuts to use thanks to Sarah P and the challenge over at Calling All Sistahs has taken my fancy.

Here is my card -


The brusho panel was one made at the HLS Retreats. I also smooshed the die cut in Brusho. The sentiment is from a new stamp set that was a gift from Sue which was so lovely of her! Thank you Sue xx

Here is the photo that inspired me. I tried to use the colours but as lovely as they are, they just wouldn't work for me. It was the flower that really inspired me anyway :)


Thanks for popping in and hopefully my mojo keeps up even with the jet lag! xx

11 comments:

  1. I had my Brushos out the other day too - they are so fun to play around with. I love the elegant simplicity of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is perfect for Calling All Sistahs and stunning background, so pleased you have entered x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make, my brusho's haven't seen the light of day in ages either ... I borrowed the lovely Gay's at the Swindon retreat! You did such a great job though ... I MIGHT get them out again

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours! I still haven’t found the safe place my brushos are in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Brusho's and aren't hiding in a safe place like Sue's LOL
    Fabulous simple Brusho background Kylie and that Poppy is a big favourite of mine. Nice Brusho colouring there too. Oh and THAT sentiment stamp is the Bomb!
    Did I mention I like Brusho's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovely. Love, Love, Love the background!!! Thanks for playing with us at Calling All Sistahs. Hugs, :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! That background is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful BG Kylie, love the simplicity and the sentiment, thanks for joining us at CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with your Brushos Kylie, I love playing with mine too. Was it gamboge that you used? Its a gorgeous colour and that sentiment really balanced out the card beautifully! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement challenge and we hope you'll come back soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is lovely, Kylie. I can see your inspiration even without using the colors. Thank you for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.