Friday 22 December 2017

Hello Dear Friends

Hello! Nearly time for the big day. Have you got your ham, turkey, pork, and all the sides you need for Christmas Lunch/Dinner? Us crazy Aussies traditionally have a full cooked lunch of all of the above plus roasted vegies. This is in the HEAT of summer. We have evolved, though, and a lot of the time we will have seafood and salads as well :)

Anyway, I have a card to share with you. I used a new set that was a gift from Sue when we met up in November at the HLS Craft Retreat in the UK! Thanks Sue xxx



I couldn't get a decent photo, really. The second one is much better.



I embossed the image with Liquid Platinum Powder. I masked it off to stamp the leaves and embossed them as well. 

 I watercoloured them with Zigs. I added a little sparkle with my Spectrum Noir glitter pen.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges -



Crafty Friends Challenge - Family and Friends
Daring Cardmakers - The Special Ones

That's it for me at the moment. I will be back later with a post all about recycled LP records and CDs!


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kylie, gorgoeus soft design and I really like how the flower kind of hugs the sentiment. Fab to see you joining in at Calling All Sistahs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for our challenge at Crafty Friends.
    Merry Christmas. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! It looks so soft and beautiful! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining the Calling All Sistahs challenge again with your lovely card. Whoever gets this card is a lucky friend.
    p.s. I cannot imagine Christmas being in summer. Pretty sure we would BBQ for lunch/dinner if it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful simplicity of this card. It looks like peace to me. It's great that you joined in on the Calling All Sistahs challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.