Monday 11 December 2017

HLS December ATC Challenge

Time for another ATC challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!

We are making Christmas themed ATCs this month and I had a blast creating mine!



Once again, I have made a fun set of ATCs!



I started with an A4 size piece of watercolour paper and smooshed it into Brusho.

I die cut my HLS Christmas Trees and covered them with Embossing Enamel AND green embossing powder. I used Faux Snow on some of the ATCs and a number of HLS stamp sets for the greetings. I even used the embossing enamel as a frame! So much fun!

Here are the products I used that you can purchase from Happy Little Stampers -

retired

            


See you over at the challenge blog! Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.


3 comments:

  1. beautiful ATC's, I love the trees
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... Kylie, they are stunning ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the turquoise and sparkly silver Kylie. Fabulous set of atcs.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.