Sunday 19 November 2017

LIM CASE and HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello from London! I am halfway through my amazing trip in the UK. I came over to host two Happy Little Stampers Retreats. The first one is done and dusted... we had an AWESOME time in Manchester and I want to thank all the girls that attended. I loved meeting each and everyone of you - some again and some for the first time. It makes my heart sing to be surrounded by such wonderful and creative people.

ANNOUNCEMENT: My son and daughter-in-law had been at the hospital the day before I left for DIL to be induced... I was hoping to have Nanna cuddles before I left but no..... So, when I got to Dubai, I frantically got the wifi so I could find out if anything had happened.

Let me introduce to you my Grandson - Benjamin Hayes. Born 6th November at 7.54pm by cesarean section weighing 6.6 pounds and 50cm in length. A professional photographer took amazing photos when he was only a day or two old. Be pepared for some awwww moments...








I am just bursting with love and excitement. I seriously can't wait to get home to meet this adorable little man :)

I also have a card to share with you :) I was lucky enough to stay with Sarah P and Anita in Cumbria after the HLS Retreat. Best thing about visiting with crafty friends is that you get to raid their stash!

Here is my card:



This is for a CASE challenge over at Less is More. It is Susan's Birthday and she has made a gorgeous card for us to be inspired by.. Please click on the link to see the card. I am creating this post on my phone and I'm finding it a challenge in itself lol.

I will say ta ta for now because this one finger typing is giving me a cramp!!



19 comments:

  1. oh my, congratulations Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB make for the LIM CASe Susan challenge and .. CONGRATULATIONS, Nanna

    Enjoy London, see you soon

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun card - but it can't compete with the cuteness of your beautiful grandson. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, he is adorable! Your card is pretty cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Kylie! Cute card too. See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for a wonderful retreat Kylie and it was great to see you again. Congratulations on the safe arrival of Benjamin and those are amazing photos!
    Sending hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Nanna! Benjamin is absolutely adorable! Great photos of him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Kylie! It is one of the best things in life and I'm so, so happy for you!! Your CASE of Susan's cute card is a winner in my book! Perfection! Enjoy the rest of your trip and the second retreat! Wish I could be there!! Come to America!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Kylie. He’s adorable and you’ll get your cuddles in and then some. Sweet CASE of Susan’s card. I’ve that Santa image. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I congratulate you, Kylie and Benjamin's parents. These pictures are amazing and will be the most beautiful reminder of those extraordinary moments when the little man has already appeared among their loved ones. When he will be an adult, there will be photos that document something extraordinary ...
    And the card is beautiful, elegant CAS, just as I love the most.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the addition to your family...so sweet! Terrific card...this is my favorite Santa stamp! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab make Kylie. Not long now before you can have Nanna cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky folks to enjoy crafting retreats with you! Congratulations on being Nana to your adorable, handsome Benjamin! I think the 'happy dancing' Santa is a reflection of what you're feeling inside - and what you'll be doing once you see that little darling in real life! Travel safely! We'd like photos of you AND Benjamin when you return, please!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah! you got the card posted! Love it ... but you know that and a super duper CASE of Susan's card. That Santa image oozes fun and you've coloured him brilliantly. Loved having you to stay and must do it again ... thanks for sharing Benjamin's piccys here, he's defo cuter than your card!!! Can't wait to see the ones when you get home too and smother him in Nanna cuddles and kisses! Thanks for another FABULOUS retreat and until the next one xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your new status!
    Great card ... I love the beautifully coloured image.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations,Grandma! He is adorable! ...so's your card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Nana...OMG,he is so tiny and adorable xx...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Had a great time with you last week, my lovely! And you're a Nanna, who knew?! ;)
    A great CASE of Susan's card and feel free to pop back over to raid our stash any time!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Kylie ! Your grandson is adorable and those pictures are breathtaking, I would say that the photographer CASEd Anne Geddes !
    A lot of cuddles in perspective ! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.