Monday 11 May 2015

Relax - Inlaid Dies

Good morning! I hope your Monday is off to a good start.

Today I am sharing a card with you that I have made for a few challenges. The first is to remind you about the CAS - Dies/Punches challenge at Happy Little Stampers. I am also playing over at Less Is More - One Layer with Water theme and Casology's Shape challenge


Here is my card 


I tried the inlaid die technique a few days ago for an upcoming HLS challenge and decided to try it again but with a few more elements. 

I used the stamps and dies from Lawn Fawns Life is Good sets. What a great way to create a one layer card with die cuts. I think it is really effective!




"Less is More"





Thanks so much for looking xx



10 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Kylie! Love that little crab chillin' on the beach! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice of dies for this technique...I really love this card, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and adorable card!
    Hugs,
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Kylie! I love your beachy scene with the sweet little crab. Awesome job with the inlaid technique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this happy crab and the inlaid elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun layout! So cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, fun and clever inlaid dies Kylie
    Superb CAS take on our water challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Kylie! Such a cheery little chap and your inlaid die technique is great (must try this more!)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.