Wednesday 27 May 2015

New Releases at Inspired by Stamping!!

Woo hooo! It's New Release week at Inspired by Stamping and the new designs that Joanna has come up with has us all excited - AGAIN! She never ceases to amaze us.

I have inked up the Seaside set to create this yummy beach scene.


The first thing I did was stamp the beach chairs and then used stamped them again onto a post-it note so I could make a mask. 

I tore up a piece of paper to create more masks and I sponged distress inks for the sand, water and sky.

I created faux sea foam by using True Snow applied with a small brush.

I really like how this turned out and this stamp set is really fun with lots of seaside themed images. The sky is the limit!


Here is the new set -



Stay tuned all week because each day there will be more inspiration using the new stamps over at the blog.

Thanks so much for looking xx






12 comments:

  1. you should like how it turned out, it is a beauty! I do love that sentiment and how true it is x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Relaxed just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's where I want to be sitting today! Love the waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to be sitting in those lovely chairs taking in the scenery, Kylie! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best beach card ever, Kylie!! Did you make up that sediment? It's fabulous and so is your entire beautifully executed seaside scene! You totally sold me on that set!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kylie! One of my favorites xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fabulous Kylie ... just love how you do that sea foam. AMAZING. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant beach scene. Love the way you've used the torn paper edge for the foamy waves, and great way to do your horizon line. That 'sand' looks very hot...just right to have some comfy deck chairs perched to enjoy the beautiful view. Good job with this new set. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the texture in the "wave" of True Snow, Kylie! Totally fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.