Saturday 9 May 2015

ATCAS Challenge #63 BIRDS

Happy Saturday!

Time for a brand new challenge at Addicted to CAS!

Our code word chosen by the amazing Jan is


Create something Clean and Simple using our code word!


Here is my DT card -



I have used Lawn Fawns Winter Sparrows set. Once I had stamped all my images, I grabbed my Spectrum Noir markers to colour them. I had actually wanted to colour the birds red and their hats blue but accidentally started with the blue on the birds - whoops. I thought they looked quite cute anyway and would probably work well as a masculine card.


Our wonderful sponsor is


and you could win a $20 gift certificate to their store!!


We also have a fabulous guest designer and close friend of mine - Monika - joining us for this challenge. Please don't forget to pop on over and say hi.


I would also like to take a moment to thank Harriet Skelly for all her hard work over at ATCAS. Harriet has been with me since the very beginning but has had to step down from the DT due to family commitments. Harriet, thank you for your amazing inspiration, your friendship and your creativity. Bless you and your family. xoxoxoxo

There is wonderful inspiration for you over at the challenge blog PLUS we are having a DT call for our July-December 2015 term.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

The Male Room - Birds
Crafty Catz - Clean and Simple


Thanks so much for looking xx







12 comments:

  1. I think they're adorable in blue! Sweet card, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card.Those birds are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds are my fav stamps and this set from Lawn Fawn is definitely at the top of the list. Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Male Room! PS- with all the bird stamps I own, I am going to have to play along at CASual Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Kylie! Love these little guys .. and they are adorable in blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card, Kylie! This set is one of my all time faves and I love how you colored them and the branch...so cute! Your red border is really fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie. These Christmas Sparrows are super cute! So glad to be guesting at ATCAS, thanks for having me. Have a lovely day! Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such "tweet" birds, Kylie! Love the bright blue and red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Kylie, this is just fab - perfectly CAS and bold colours. Love the image and fun sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are soooo cute in blue, Kylie! Just love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. season's tweetings.... now that's funny! your little blue birds are adorable, Kylie. love it!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.