Sunday 31 May 2015

New Release at Inspired by Stamping

Hi there everyone. Today I am sharing another card with you using the Seaside set from Inspired by Stamping.

I really loved how this fella turned out. 




First, I cut two panels for the front of my card. I die cut an oval out of one of them then placed it on top of the other and lightly traced around the inside of the oval. This was so I knew exactly where I would be stamping my images.

I stamped the pelican first and then made a mask from a post-it note. Then I stamped the wooden posts so he would be standing on them.

I masked both images and sponged the background with distress inks.

I stamped the sentiment and then adhered both panels together.

This card actually came together nice and quick and I was very happy with the end result.

If you would like to see more inspiration from the designers, pop on over to the blog :)







Thanks so much for looking xx



4 comments:

  1. Love this! Almost like a trip to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this card Kylie. Just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your design Kylie! Great job of showcasing these wonderful stamps from IBS. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.