Monday 25 May 2015

New Release starts today at Inspired by Stamping!

Hi everyone and welcome! Today is the beginning of the New Release at Inspired by Stamping and it is a cracker!

Today the Big Wonderful set is on show but I have also used the lighthouse from an upcoming new release as a little sneak peek for you ;)


Here is my card -




I started by stamping the lighthouse and then creating a mask so I could sponge my sky. 

I used Spectrum Noir markers to add hints of colour to the light, grass and sea. 

I absolutely LOVE the sentiment I created with this new set. 




Don't forget that each day at the blog, there will be a new release so pop on over to see what is happening!



Thanks so much for looking 





8 comments:

  1. gorgeous sky Kylie ,love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great male card this is Kylie! I always struggle with masculine cards! I love the way you have given 'life' to your sky with your sponging! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment set! The wonderful font is..wonderful! Love the lighthouse too and it's perfect for those guy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous CAS scene, Kylie! LOVE your coloring! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your card Kylie! Love your colouring and your talent it making CAS look fabulous. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design Kylie! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.