Sunday 24 May 2015

Happy Mothers Day No.2

Hi everyone and happy Sunday to you.

Today I would like to share with you a card I made my step-mother for Mothers Day.



For the main panel I used a stencil and texture paste. Once it was dry, I sprinkled some brushos and sprayed them with water. 

The butterfly was embossed over a scrap piece of card that had already used this technique. Lucky how the colours were very similar!

I used the Butterflies set from Inspired by Stamping


There is more inspiration from the design team over at the blog if you would like to check it out!


Thanks so much for looking xx







5 comments:

  1. Another Brusho beauty Kylie, I bought some and have only played once - got more paint on my fingers than the card-stock - I couldn't bring myself to punch a hole in the top of those cute little pots . . . is that sad? My results didn't look this amazing, must play more!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the Brushos and the bfly. I think this is your favorite set huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Kylie! Your Brusho results are totally amazing! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a BEAUTIFUL card Kylie! Gorgeous colors and stunning use of brushos! LOVE IT!!
    Cheers! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow .. this is so gorgeous! I LOVE the saturated colours you've used ... and the wonderful texture from the embossing paste. I bet your step-mom LOVED IT! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.