Monday 2 March 2015

Masculine CAS for Inspired by Stamping

Welcome back! Over at Inspired by Stamping we are concentrating on CAS Masculine cards today.

Here is my card -




I have created a nice little seaside scene by masking and sponging inks.

Firstly, I added my post it note to mask the top of my card where the sky would be. I started sponging with Memento Summer Sky and then added Danube Blue for extra depth.

The grass was created with Memento Bamboo leaves. I didn't mask off where the grass and sea met. I just took care and made sure that my lightest colours were towards the middle of the card.

I removed my post it note and used the same blues for my sky.

I have used the new release stamps - Tropical Paradise which have been inspired by my home state of Queensland.


Inspired by Stamping Tropical Paradise stamp set


This is the perfect card for any man! I decided that I would place a sentiment on the inside of my card when the time comes to send this one off. I also didn't want to distract from my seaside scene.


Thanks so much for stopping by today



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene! Love your stunning inking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inking on this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sponging is amazing, Kylie! I love the serene color palette and how beautifully the elements pop on this card! Looks just like a place I would like to be right now, especially since I'm dealing with 7 more inches of snow and 20 degree weather outside..yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful and peaceful scene you've create, Kylie! Perfect masculine card. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.