Sunday 29 March 2015

Honey Bee - IBS New Release

Hi everyone! Did you get a chance to check out all the new release stamps at Inspired by Stamping last week? Do yourself a favour and go and check them out. 

Today I have used one of the new sets called Honey Bee.


Here is my card -



Isn't this the cutest!! I was very random while colouring. Just using my Stampin' Write markers, I flicked colour here and there. 

Lastly, I used a Honeycomb stencil to add some interest to the edges.




Thanks so much for looking today xx



4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love the edges. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! Hope you are enjoying your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stenciled edges are stunning. And your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kylie! Love what you did to the edges. Beautiful! Hope you're doing well. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.