Sunday 1 March 2015

HLS March Sketch Challenge

We had another amazing amount of entries at Happy Little Stampers last month! Thank you for your support.

We have a brand new sketch for March and here it is -



and here is my card -




I have used the Flower Patch set from Stampin' Up! I die cut my grass using the Stitched Hillside Border dies from Lawn Fawn. The Stitched Rectangle is from Lil' Inkers.


Our sponsor for the sketch challenge is

.

and Vanessa is offering a $5 gift certificate to our winner

Don't forget to also link up at the FORUM as you will go into a monthly draw for a Mystery Prize!


I hope to see you over there!


Thanks so much for looking



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and cheerful Kylie. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bright and fun colours of your garden Kylie! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, happy garden!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.