Thursday 19 March 2015

3 more sleeps!

Yep! 3 more sleeps until my birthday cruise - woo hooo

Hi everyone! A quick post from me today. I am in travel mode and wanted to ink up more of my new sets from Whimsy Stamps. 

I used two travel sets for this card. Don't you love that little die cut car? I had to ink it up with red because don't red cars go faster? (maybe that's just an Australian joke...)

Here is my card - (which really took next to no time to make)




If this set had a cruise ship in it, that would have been perfect lol. I do have to get a ferry to the mainland, then a car to the airport, then a plane to Sydney, then a shuttle to the Cruise Terminal. Lot's of travelling for me on Sunday.

This cruise is definitely a DREAM come true with lots to EXPLORE and DISCOVER on the ship and the islands. So, my sign is just perfect for me right now :)


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Time Out - CAS with the optional twist of black and white plus a splash of one colour
Whimsy Stamps - Use a Diecut


Thanks so much for looking xx





12 comments:

  1. This is the perfct card for you at the moment and I love it! The sign post signs are fab and that pop of red for the card just jumps off the page. Great to see you at Time Out. Fab you could play before you party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kylie, love the stamp set. Hope you have a great cruise. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a truly MEMORABLE time - wish I was coming too!

    See you when you get back - DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say ... love the card too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Kylie, love the signs! Looking forward to seeing lots of photos, enjoy :)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! And so perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card, love the layout. Have a lovely cruise and Birthday. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie, It's just adorable & fun. Love the little red car! Was just going to check on the Spring header, but see you are leaving for a little trip. So have fun, be safe, and hope to hear from you when you return! Big Hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, sweet car! Love it! Sounds like you'll have the adventure of a lifetime on your cruise. You'll have to post photos and let us all know how much fun you had! Enjoy. bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this sweet card. Have a fabulous trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this CAS design and great to see you sharing it with us at Time Out, Kylie! I hope you have a fabulous trip and look forward to hearing about your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So neat, crisp and clever Kylie.
    Have a fabulous trip. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.