Friday 12 April 2013

You're Special

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well.
I have been able to make a card today for three challenges that I love to play along with but never seem to have the time. Well, I MADE time today!! Yay.
The colours are inspired by the challenge at
Less is More - Lime and Black
The butterfly is for the challenge over at Flutterby Wednesdays.
Last, but not least, the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays is to use glitter.
Here is my card -

I have used Certainly Celery and Basic Black ink for sponging on a white panel of cardstock. The butterfly is two die cuts from Memory Box which I cut onto a double sided sticky sheet. I used black glitter on the bottom piece and a light green glitter on the top. The colours aren't the best in the photo but they look rather nice IRL.
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and inked with Basic Black.
Thanks so much for looking xx



10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to combine the challenges...such a pretty CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully elegant again, Kylie. Love your focal point and your fab butterfly too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, gorgeous butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks terrific I love the simplicity!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, your sponging looks fantastic and the sparkly butterfly is gorgeous :) Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! I love the shading, it adds so much to your card. Fab! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty! Love the work you did with the ink! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!..thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card SK gorgeous greens and fabby flutterby very blingy indeed.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.