Sunday 14 April 2013

My 1st Anniversary blogging!

Well, I am a little excited because I realised last night that I have just celebrated a full year blogging.
So, Happy Anniversary to me!! LOL. Has anyone else had their anniversary and then go back to your first few posts and check out what you made? I did, and..... let's move on.
I have made a card for a couple of challenges. Firstly I drew inspiraiton from the awesome sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch. When I looked at the sketch, I decided that I wanted to try a technique that Mynnette had made her very first video for - Bubble Wrap Stamping
Here is my card -

I have rotated the sketch - 90 degrees to the right


The colours have been inspired by - The Play Date Cafe


and the Bubble Wrap makes a cool circle design so I will also be entering over at Paper Creator's for their All About Spots challenge.

The colours I have used are Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush and Poppy Parade. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Thanks so much for looking! xx


11 comments:

  1. Great design-love these colours on the Kraft ;)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Kylie! Cool card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and happy anniversary, Kim!! I know what you mean about those early posts (thinking about mine, not yours, obviously!)...

    Great card, so dynamic and bold! There's something so satisfying about stamping with bubble wrap, isn't there?
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - it's a really great design! The bubble wrap technique with your choice of colors has created such a cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, cool colours, cool bubble wrap technique, funky card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary,Kylie. I had my 1st one last year in November. Love the bubble wrap technique..... brilliant colours too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1st Anniversary Kylie - congratulations......doesn't time fly when you're having fun!!! lol Love the card. Just popped over to Mynette's blog to have a look at the video tutorial - what a cool technique. Must have a go as I've always got bubble wrap around the house......mind you I MUST stop bursting it! Definitely a tension easer.........

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen that technique, but never tried it - I love the result! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bubble wrap stamping! Super cute! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card,great technique, works perfectly for our all about spots challenge, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 1st birthday SK !!!! You do look so much older ! Must be the Aussie sun ! Fabulous card and love the technique. Yes I often go back and look at my first cards its a real eye opener only I think mine are getting worse instead of better !!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.