Wednesday 24 April 2013

A bit of Birthday Banter

Hi there and happy Wednesday.

I have made a quick clean and simple card tonight that I would like to share with you.

The inspiration for my card came from the following challenges -



Cuttlebug ManiaPurple & Green
Cutie Pie Challenge - Clean and Simple
Celebrate the Occasion - Clean and Simple


And here is my card using the retired Birthday Banter set from Stampin' Up -




Now, doesn't Mrs Frog look a tad (no pun intended) upset? I need to give her a name I think. Perhaps she didn't appreciate the purple stickles that I put on her eyelids?

I have used spellbinder dies to cut my panels. 

I think the frog and sentiment should give you a giggle :)

Thanks so much for looking xx

17 comments:

  1. A lovely card Kylie. Perhaps your frog will be happier when the weather improves?

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this card os really cool! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, thanks for joining our CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie. Definitely made me laugh! :) Love the purple lipstick and eye shadow :) I think Madge might be a good name for her - whadda ya think?? Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card LOL! I love her purple lashes :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie :) what a fun card, it really kept me giggling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sentiment is so funny. Thank you for joining in with our colour challenge at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! That frog is hialrious! Love the big purple lips! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've coloured her! And that you've decorated the inside of the card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha...this is me laughing. Perfect take on the cue card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kylie, this has me and my girlfriends' names all over it! I could've broken a hip falling out of my chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, what a great card, I love the sentiment you used. Thanks for joining the Purple & Green Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha ha, Kylie ... love those luscious purple lips and her ever so discreet purple sparkley eye shadow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha! Now I am definitely giggling at this card...that frog lady is a riot! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha!!! Love the sentiment :)
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.