Wednesday 3 April 2013

ATSM - Challenge #39

Hi everyone, we have a new challenge to share with you over at Addicted to Stamps and More!
It is a CAS challenge, so you can make anything you like as long as you keep it CAS (Clean and Simple)
and we are so please to announce a new sponsor -
Here is my DT card -
I have used one of our sponsor's images which is from the Pure Innocence range. Isn't she cute!
I have mucked this up a little with her skin colouring but hopefully you wont look too close.
I have printed the image directly onto blender paper and coloured her in with my Touch Twin Markers. The sentiment was inked with Poppy Parade and is from Paper Smooches.
This was a very easy one layer CAS card.
I hope to see you joining in over at the challenge blog!
Thanks so much for looking xx


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie
    Your CAS card looks beautiful. Love this image you used and don't worry about your colouring, it looks fab.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there yourself! Fabulous card Kylie. I wish I had a printer. I love these images. They are too cute for words...well maybe one "scrumptious".
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie. LOVE your one layer card!!! Fabulous coloring ... love the bright pink dress! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie, looks great to me, such an adorable image and perfect colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly CAS, Kylie! The sentiment has a great font, really funky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've coloured her Kylie, I'm wishing I chose to use one of Heather's images now:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Kylie! Love how you've coloured her in and the sentiment looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet image and great clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely CAS card, with a really sweet image. I love the colours you've used to bring her to life!!

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous and darling one layer card Kylie. I LOVE love love the bright colors you used and that sentiment is great. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.