Saturday 18 March 2017

More flowers :)

Just a quick post from me. I was able to keep the mojo going with another flower card.


Once I had used my MISTI to stamp and mask my images/sentiment, I embossed the flowers and leaves with white powder. Again, I used my Zigs to watercolour and once dry I covered it with sparkle using a Wink of Stella pen.

Here is a close up of the glitter


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

The Artistic Stamper - Spring
Crafty Awesomeness - Coloured Image + Anything Goes
The Flower Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kylie, love these flowers from Altenew, your watercolours are so pretty. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kylie-you really got your mojo back-love the added splatters x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Kylie, love that stamp set xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, love how you've done the water-colouring and an really eye catching card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done such a great job with these two water colour cards, Kylie, just stunning. I really must have a go with my Zigs, you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card, Kylie! Such beautiful coloring and I love how you added sparkle to the petals...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card, I just love those pretty flowers and your amazing colouring too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.