Friday 3 March 2017

HLS March CAS Challenge

Hi there everyone. Just a very quick post from me today. Time is not my friend at the moment. I never seem to have enough hours in the day. I even made the card for the new HLS CAS Challenge at the very last minute. Well, only 8 hours prior to the challenge going live but that in itself was a challenge because it was night and getting a photo really sucks!

Anywho - our theme for our CAS challenge this month is


Get those die cuts cut and create something CLEAN AND SIMPLE!

Here is my card -


Terrible photo, I know! Very sorry....

I decided to do an inlaid die technique. Once I die cut the pieces out of my panel, I used my MISTI to stamp onto the butterfly die cut. The sentiment was die cut from a piece of glitter foam which had adhesive on the back (so convenient!).

This was very easy to create!

Check out the products I used that you can purchase from Happy Little Stampers -

          MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented) - BACKORDER

I will see you over at the challenge blog

6 comments:

  1. Simple CAS brilliance Kylie and perfect use of some gorgeous dies there! Hope they'll be coming to the UK with you later in the year!!! LOl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In laid die cut tecnique is wonderful for CAS look, love this! I hope your days calm down soon and you can enjoy of stess-free crafty time. Oh and your photo is not terrible, I think my photo was a lot worse, the winter photographing conditions in Finland suck so much that actually the best results are achieved during the night with unnatural light! :) Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing, excellent CAS card. The butterfly is wonderful!
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning Kylie - sometimes a deadline makes for a great card and this is one of those times! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to you eventually, sorry I'm so late boss! Love your inlaid butterfly within the postage stamp style die cut. And adhesive glitter foam, why have I not heard of this?! Something else to go on the hunt for.... xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.