Thursday 2 March 2017

Happy Little Stampers sponsors Time Out!

Hi there. Today I am sharing a card that I have made for a special challenge over at TIME OUT. They are celebrating their 3rd birthday and Happy Little Stampers is sponsoring.

Congratulations to Sandie, Nonni, and their designers for a wonderful and successful challenge blog!

The theme for their challenge is

FRIENDSHIP / LOVE with the optional twist of Spotlight Stamping

Here is my card -


Of course, I had to 'Get Ziggy with it' and combine the HLS Doodled Flowers set with my Zig markers.

I trimmed a piece of watercolour paper to use as my card base. I started by stamping and masking my images over the front of the card. When I was happy with the end result, I used a circle die to cut out a portion of the card front. I coloured that piece in with Zig watercolour pens and once dry, I covered it with clear wink of stella. I used some double sided tape to pop up the panel after lining it back up with the orginial stamping. This created my 'spotlight'.

I have used the following HLS products

      Daler Rowney - Aquafine Watercolour Paper


Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you over at TIME OUT!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! Fabulous! Super spotlighting with one of my favourite HLS stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Kylie! Great bg with masking and stamping and your spotlight area makes the design look so bright and happy! Thank you so much joining the birthday festivities at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Kylie, just had these flowers out to stsmp, kinda like what you have done. Need to think again, mind you it does look brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.