Sunday 3 January 2016

HLS January CAS Challenge

Hello! Have you recovered from New Year's Eve yet? Perhaps you need a quiet day in the craft room? Well, we have great inspiration (as always) over at Happy Little Stampers.

Today is the start of our January CAS challenge.




Here is my card -



This card was REALLY fun to make. I made up a bit of a twist from my usual ink smooshing. Watch my video tutorial to see what it is. I call this 'controlled' ink smooshing lol. Is there such a thing???





    

Happy Little Stampers sponsor all the challenges this year!



Hop on over to the challenge blog for tonnes of inspiration from the team :)





13 comments:

  1. Love your card, Kylie--such bright happy colors! Great technique too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your ink spread ... beautiful colours and design, Kylie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous choice of colours there Kylie! LOve it! Have a great 2016! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and pattern you got with this! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and pattern you got with this! Can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Such a happy splash of colors, Kylie! Love the dolphin :)
    Have a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Kylie. Just going to look at your video. When I first saw the background I saw a pink cow????? Is it just me or what? Head is looking towards the left and black dot for its eye..............

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Kylie .... love the colours, and your controlled smooshing technique looks like fun. I'll definitely be giving that one a go. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful happy colours, Kylie. I haven't tried smooshing with brushos but will do so. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Kylie! The smooshed colorful background makes the card delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning background, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the effect of your ink smooshing on this card, Kylie! The colors blended so well with your technique, and really make the sentiment pop!
    Thanks so much for another great video :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.