Friday 15 January 2016

Creatalicious Guest Designer

Good morning everyone! I am so happy today to be part of the newest challenge at Creatalicious Challenges.



Today I am their sponsor and Guest Designer. How exciting!

The theme for this challenge is 

SNOWFLAKES

I don't have much in the way of snowflakes so I had to improvise. I used the little asterix from the HLS Bold Birthday Sentiments set - cool huh?

Here is my card -





I used a die to cut my Mixed Media paper in half. I embossed my 'snowflakes' all over the panel. Once dry, I smooshed into Turquoise Brusho ink that I had on my craft mat. 

I used the sentiment from the HLS Mixed Christmas Sentiments set and curved it on my acrylic block to try and follow the line of the die cut card. I embossed it in silver.

A very easy card to make!

Pop on over to Creatalicious and join in the fun as there is also a prize from Happy Little Stampers up for grabs :)



HLS Products used:

    


Thanks so much for popping in :)





8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Kylie, I love the improvised snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Kelly!! Beautifully done! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, like your little snow flakes, and your background xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. great card Kylie, love the blue background
    lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kylie, I love how you've created the background! Thanks for being our sponsor and guest designer!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on GD and what a great way to use this stamp. Hope you are well and having fun with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your GD spot, Kylie - and a challenge that's new to me! Your snowflake ** card: gorgeous...and clever! Love it!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.