Saturday 17 August 2013

ATCAS #20

Happy Saturday everyone!

I've had a big few days with the family and tonight I am off to a craft party held by my upline demonstrator at Stampin' Up - Kim Badelt. I am taking the gorgeous Phillipa with me (aka Stalker No. 1). 
I think we are making Christmas cards tonight. Woo hoo.

We have a brand new challenge to share with you over at ATCAS.

Flo Flo (Florence) is your hostess this fortnight and has this cool code word for you -


Let you imagination run wild!! Keep it CAS, though!


Here is my DT card -



I have used a new stamp of mine - Star Tree (SU) and inked with mum's Baja Breeze (SU). On my screen the colours look a little green but they look more blue in real life. Trust me!!

Seriously, this card took me about 5 minutes to make. CAS at its best.

Over at ATCAS we are sponsored this challenge by 

Grab a Banner



The ladies over at Just Us Girls are going to have to trust me that this colour is BLUE as I am entering into their current challenge -




That's it for me. Thanks so much for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. 5 mins-the perfect card! I love how you have used this blue for a Xmas card, it really works. Sounds like a fun evening x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Nice CAS card and easily mailable! :) Thanks for joining in with JUGS too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Kylie - CAS at it's best! The SU tree is fab. and I love your colour choice of Baja Breeze (and it's definitely BLUE)! Fab. layering - so classy.
    Hope you are having a fantabulous time with friends and family. Enjoy the SU Party tonight!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and elegant - a great style for a holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KL, Now isn't that just perfect. Love the colour. Simple but very elegant indeed. Hope you are having a wonderful time.
    Hugs, Flo Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylie. Love your starry tree image ... fabulous in Baja Breeze (one of my favorite blues and sorry it's been retired!). Yes, this is CAS at it's best - just perfect! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card Kylie. How nice that you can use your Mum's crafty stash!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super fab CAS card, and I love the icy blue

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.