Wednesday 18 October 2017

Light Up Snow Friends

Hi there everyone. I am lucky to have my mum with me for a quick visit so we had a great day playing in the craft room yesterday. Mum wanted to learn how to create a light up card using the Chibitronics sets.

Mum ended up making 2 light up Christmas cards and one more standard Christmas Card. She had fun! I decided to create a light up card myself!



Sooo cute!!

Here are the products I used to create this card -

            

        


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes with a Critter
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas/Winter
Christmas with the Cuties - Christmas Animals
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping in today :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool!! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.