Tuesday 3 October 2017

HLS October CAS Challenge

Woo hooo! Time for another CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers. This month we want you to create One Layer Cards!



I have made three cards for this challenge as I find one layer CAS is very easy to create.

Card #1


I embossed my balloon and sentiment with silver powder onto Watercolour Paper. The balloon was coloured with a pink Zig Watercolour pen. I added a few silver sequins as well.

Card #2


I stamped my circles randomly onto my cardstock then coloured them in with Sharpie Markers. 


Clear Wink of Stella was used to add shimmer.

Card #3 


I embossed my butterfly and sentiment on Watercolour cardstock then sprinkled Brusho powder and spritzed it with water. A few sequins finished it off.

One layer cards are perfect for mailing! 

Here are the supplies that I used to create my cards - you can find them over at Happy Little Stampers.

        

Daler Rowney - Aquafine Watercolour Paper

Sharpie Brush Tip Markers - 8 Pack   MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented) - BACKORDER   

   


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Thanks for popping in today and I hope to see you join in over at the challenge blog.

6 comments:

  1. Wow great cards and designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trio of one-layered cards are wonderful, Kylie! Balloons, circles, butterflies...love 'em all!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three big CAS cards, Kylie. The pirate card is very simple, but it carries a lot of content. The second card hits colors, is the opposite of the first card. The third card has such an amazing brushos background. So much diversity. Everyone will find something wonderful for themselves. And enchanted me all the cards.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Scrumptious! Delicious! Inspiring! Vibrant! FAB-U-LOUS cards Kylie! Love them all. You've certainly rocked the one layers here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A trio of amazing inspiration, Kylie! I love all of your CAS designs and delicious color palettes on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your CAS one layers, they're always so striking. Love the wink of stella over those bright circles, and I just knew you'd have Brushos in there somewhere ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.