Tuesday 26 September 2017

Jingly Christmas Tree

Hi there everyone. Today I made a very quick card (another Christmas one).

I have to say that this looks a LOT better in real life. Photographing the snow on the tree and the ground was a real challenge.


I embossed my HLS Christmas Tree die with Mint Macaroon Powder and then gave the branches the look of fallen snow using 'Sparkle Snow'. While it was still wet, I pressed on my jingle bells.


I hope you can see a bit of the texture and sparkle in this photo. It looks so pretty!

I have used the following HLS products to create this card -

         

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -


Grab It - Anything Goes


Thanks for popping in xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the shiny baubles - this is lovely - xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Beautiful! I love colorful bells that look like baubles :-)
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kylie! Those pretty shiny bells make the perfect baubles. Lovely to see you pop up at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I love this card! I love the subtle green on white colors, and the bells are darling. Thank you for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog this week.

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pops of colour combined with the sparkle, Kylie. Perfect for Christmas. Thanks for joining our texture challenge at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.