Sunday 17 September 2017

Enamel Christmas Trees

Hi everyone! I am in full blown Christmas Card mode right now. When I took stock of what cards I had, I was horrified! Not enough.....

I'm having fun playing with the HLS Christmas Tree dies.


Like my last card HERE (Embossing Powder and Fantasy Snow), I pressed my die cuts into versamark ink, sprinkled WOW! Mint Macaroon Embossing Powder and Shabby White Embossing Enamel over them and heat set them from underneath.


Here you can see the awesome effect that the enamel gives my trees.

A simple die cut sentiemnt in glitter cardstock finished it off.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -

Connie can Crop - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts - Simply Christmas
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Die Cuts and/or Punches
CRAFT Challenges - Christmas

Thanks for popping in today xx


11 comments:

  1. Wow, Kylie! So so beautiful and elegant! Just wow! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning Kylie! and thanks for joining us at Paper Creator hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty. Love those trees. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card. Love the effect. Thanks for joining CRAFT Christmas challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and creative card. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    Sue - Connie Can Crop DT
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the effect you achieved on the trees, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real stunner Kylie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous, sparkly Christmas card, Kylie! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge, and do check out our DT Call!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stunning! Thank you for joining Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card, the die cut trees decorated with enamel look amazing! Thank you for joining us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges and I hope you'll join us again very soon,
    Jacky x Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.