Monday 5 October 2015

HLS October Christmas Challenge

Yay, time for a new Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers!

Here is the word you need to use for your entry


We all love a poinsettia on our Christmas cards, don't we? 


Here is my card -


I have combined two sets from Happy Little Stampers (Big Bold Numbers and Mixed Christmas Sentiments) and went nuts with some gold embossing. A very simple card to make with the pop of red from the poinsettia completing the design.


Happy Little Stampers is sponsoring the Christmas Challenge and here is the prize you could win if you enter -



We also have a wonderful Guest Designer for this challenge. Pat from Colourful Card Creations has a wonderful card to inspire you so please pop on over and say hi.


Pop on over to the challenge blog and check out all the inspiration from the Designers. You will not be disappointed!


15 comments:

  1. LOVE this CAS design Kylie. The big bold numbers are perfect ... love them gold embossed. Great design!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these large gold embossed numbers Kylie and the black layer behind really emphasises them, and then the pretty bright red poinsettia and the lovely gold embossed sentiment to finish. A really beautiful CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS design .... I just love those big bold numbers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have done with the Numbers ... big and bold really makes a statement. Great card Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a big & bold with the anticipated date and that gorgeous red poinsettia embellishing the day. Very mod & very pretty. Also love the gold sentiment from this very versatile set. I love the many font styles & sizes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the big number stamps! And the sweet little poinsettia adds just the right festive touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the design with that cute little poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the CAS look. Great how you have used your bold numbers. I love the sentiments in the Christmas set xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great CAS and graphic card Kylie and I love how you framed the bold numbers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A classy card with the black and white with the pop of the red poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so beautiful and modern. I love her look. Your sentiment beautifully fits into the whole.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect CAS card Kylie. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Kylie! Can you believe that I don't have an poinsettias in my collection? Yikes...need to remedy that!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE those numbers - so great in gold!! Poinsettia is the perfect compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What I like most about this card is the big "25" with a small poinsettia accent! That's totally opposite of how I'd make a card, as I'd go with a large poinsettia and small numbers. After seeing this card, I've learned that I need to experiment more with switching up the elements! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.