Wednesday 7 October 2015

HLS October CAS Challenge and NEW RELEASE

Hi there everyone.

This month at Happy Little Stampers our CAS challenge is




I don't usually do a lot of paper piecing but it is quite fun and therapeutic. 


I am happy to show you a new stamp set that is now available at the HLS Shop!


Introducing - Birthday Friends




I have paper pieced my elephant with a pink and white polka dot paper. Isn't she adorable! I sprinkled some brushos and misted with water to create a spray coming from her trunk. I think I got it looking ok as it was hard to control the colour. The sentiment is from the same set.


Here is the set 

Birthday Friends



Head on over to the challenge blog as there is plenty of inspiration for you. 

Thanks so much for looking


9 comments:

  1. OOOOh this is so cute Kylie!, love it, would be fantastic specially for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing pink elephants, and no . . . I haven't been drinking! Adorable Kylie! Have a great day/evening! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! These images are perfect for paper piecing! Love how you've used the Brushos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Love your pink and white paper pieced elephant ... and the brushos is so pretty! LOVE the new set Kylie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK! How adorable is your little ellie, 'blowing' out birthday wishes! Way toooooo cute!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet paper-pieced elephant and watercolour background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and I love the arty 'cloud'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful water colored background, and your paper piecing is fabulous! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little guy is sooo cute!! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.