Thursday 18 October 2012

Triple Time Stamping x 3

This SHOULD be my last post today lol. I haven't been able to help myself today.
Danielle inspired me so much with her Christmas Card using the Triple Time Stamping Technique that I just had to give it a go. I think I'm a little addicted to it.....
I have made three cards. The first one is for my grandfather's birthday this month. Today I got a parcel of goodies which included this awesome stamp set - The Open Sea. It is just beautiful and will be very versatile. I love the variety of stamps and they worked so well together when using them to create a background. The sentiment is from my Petite Pairs set which has been stamped with Chocolate Chip.

For the stamping, I have used the following markers directly onto the stamps - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip.

I would like to enter this card into the challenge over at Simply Stampin' where you need to create your own background. 


My next card will be for one of my son's teachers. He finishes school in a few weeks and I wanted to show my appreciation to his educators. Here I have used one of the stamps from my Elements of Style set in Sahara sand and then stamped the butterflies in Old Olive and Night of Navy. The ribbon is another new acquistion - Summer Starfruit.




My last card has been stamped with the same stamp from the Elements of Style set, again in Sahara Sand. I then used my Reason to Smile set in Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. The sentiment is from my Sassy Salutations set



I really enjoyed using this technique. It is so easy and very effective. The sky is the limit, I reckon!!

Thanks for looking xx


8 comments:

  1. These cards are really lovely, I love this technique and will give it a try when I have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie - you have been so busy lately - I can't keep up. I must say I love the card at the top - your stamping is so precise and the end result is stunning - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BEAUTIFUL set of cards, Kylie! That technique is super. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy...:0) These all look wonderful Kylie, l especially like your Grandfathers card, such a lovely use of "Open Sea".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Kylie - a terrific trio of triple time stamped cards! You've used great colours and created fab DSP on all the cards! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful cards with us at Simply Stampin'! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great technique - all the cards look great, but that first one is my absolute favourite (being a vintage obsessive!). That stamp set looks wonderful... look forward to seeing much more!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These really give such a 'wow' factor because of the technique, and the stamps you chose for each one!

    Thanks for leaving love at my blog yesterday, Kylie, and feel free to CASE any of the stuff you saw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! All three cards are just fabulous. I'm so thrilled to have inspired you but so jealous that you have done such a better job at it - LOL! Perfect stamps and colors for each card - you've really got it girl and the recipients will love those cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.